The Island Skate 38" longboard will have you drawing clean lines downhill and traversing through the city on your way to a surf with absolute ease. Designed for speed, this pin tail is the perfect long range cruiser with oversized trucks, ABEC-9 bearings and a 7ply mable deck this is one smooth looking skateboard.
Born in the Islands... Island Style originated on Sunset Beach, Oahu Hawaii in the summer of 81. A surf and skate brand that stays true to its origins with classic styles, traditional layups and a fusion of old and new skool design elements. Islands hand crafted surf and skate range blends core surf culture with skate by utilising self propelled carver trucks, traditional timber longboard decks and styles and designed rooted heavily in surf culture.
The 38" pintail feels smootth through turns with more response due to the boards deck outline.
- Deck: 38 X 9 inch; Top and bottom ply Canadian maple, rest 5 ply Northeast maple
- Grip tape: 80S grit Grip tape cut out
- Trucks: 7 inch 45 Degree Trucks
- Riser: 4mm riser
- Bushing: PU injecting bushing
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Chrome steel bearings (608 2RS）
- Wheels: 70*50mm PU78A Perfusion wheel