The Island Skate 32” Cruiser features a retro style swallow tail with single kick, along with chrome steel ABEC-9 Bearings to maximise glide with each push. The deck is constructed from 7ply Canadian maple along with 60x45 oversized wheels to maximise glide and flow.
Born in the Islands... Island Style originated on Sunset Beach, Oahu Hawaii in the summer of 81. A surf and skate brand that stays true to its origins with classic styles, traditional layups and a fusion of old and new skool design elements. Islands hand crafted surf and skate range blends core surf culture with skate by utilising self propelled carver trucks, traditional timber longboard decks and styles and designed rooted heavily in surf culture.
The 32" cruiser features a resin art deck patch and marble perfusion wheels.
- Deck: 32 X 10.4 inch; 7ply Canadian maple
- Grip tape: 80S grit Grip tape cut out
- Trucks: 6 inch Reverse front trucks, standard rear trucks
- Bushing: PU injecting bushing
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Chrome steel bearings (608 2RS）
- Wheels: 60*45mm PU78A Perfusion wheel