The Island Skate 32" cruiser features a retro style single kick and swallow tail with added EVA traction pad making it the perfect board for when the waves are too small to surf.
Born in the Islands... Island Style originated on Sunset Beach, Oahu Hawaii in the summer of 81. A surf and skate brand that stays true to its origins with classic styles, traditional layups and a fusion of old and new skool design elements. Islands hand crafted surf and skate range blends core surf culture with skate by utilising self propelled carver trucks, traditional timber longboard decks and styles and designed rooted heavily in surf culture.
The 32" cruiser features a resin art deck patch and marble perfusion wheels.
- Deck: 32 X 9.75 inch; 7ply Canadian maple
- Grip tape: 80S grit Grip tape cut out with EVA grip
- Trucks: 6 inch Reverse front trucks, standard rear trucks
- Bushing: PU injecting bushing
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Chrome steel bearings (608 2RS）
- Wheels: 60*45mm PU78A Perfusion wheel